This is the official website of Newton Fund and Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF). Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions (‘terms’). We may change these terms by updating this page at any time, and it is your responsibility to check you are still willing to be bound by them.
This website is for information purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content is accurate and current. However, we cannot accept liability for any losses or damages that may arise from using or relying on information on this website.
You may not use the website or any information it contains in any way that:
- disrupts the normal working of the website
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy in any way
- is illegal or otherwise unlawful
- has not been requested, including unsolicited bulk email or spamming
- is libellous, abusive, menacing or offensive or may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or is otherwise against public policy
- facilitates the transmission of any virus or other material that could potentially damage the website, and any computers or internet services that are connected to it.
You must not attempt to interfere with the website or its workings. In particular, you must not try to break security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other device.
If we become aware of any violation of these terms, we reserve the right to take action to stop the violation. This may include removing information, suspending or removing a user, and providing relevant information to external bodies where required by law or regulation.
We have no obligation to monitor or censor any information that users store within, or transmit through, the website. We are not responsible for any injury, damage, or offence that results from such storage and transmission of information.
The names, images and logos identifying Newton Fund and GCRF are subject to copyright. Copying of our logos and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
Requests for permission to use our logo should be directed to [email protected]
Except as permitted for academic, personal or other non-commercial purposes, users must not reprint or electronically reproduce from the Newton Fund and GCRF website any document, graphic or image in whole or in part, in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Linking to and from our website
You do not have to ask permission to link to pages hosted on our website.
We have no control over the content of websites that we link to. We accept no responsibility for the content of other websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
For further information or to raise any concerns related to the accessibility of this website, please contact: [email protected]