GCRF Strategic Advisory Group: call for new members
The GCRF Strategic Advisory group has opened nominations for up to 7 new members.
The group provides expert independent advice on the strategic development and delivery of GCRF. Membership is drawn from academia, government, the science and research sector and the development sector with members representing a range of disciplines and perspectives.
The Strategic Advisory Group are representatives of the international development community. Applications are sought from people who have a recognised background in international development research from academia, business or the third sector, or who can otherwise effectively represent stakeholders of the fund.
The group are looking for individuals who have the background and experience to credibly represent the following stakeholder areas or research disciplines:
- Policy makers, charities and the third sector;
- Business, or industrial research and development;
- International: from academia, business, policy makers, the third sector or NGOs outside of the UK;
- Climate change and resilience, including energy policy for development;
- Arts and the humanities;
- Social sciences, in particular with a background in social statistics and data;
- Global health;
- Food systems.
Applications are particularly welcome from overseas candidates from DAC recipient listed countries.
Please find full details on how to apply in the GCRF SAG Recruitment 2021
Deadline to submit an application is 8 February 2021.